WINE RACE 2016 .. MATTc380 .. TRENT 353 .. BEN 347 ...... Garden species:- Macros 357, Micros 365, Total 722

Sunday 8 August 2010

5th, 6th, 7th, Aug...new micro + 1 unid'd macro

Warmer weather = more moths. A garden "first" for this smart little micro.......
YPSOLOPHA SEQUELLA
micros rule at the mo, I seem to be inundated with SH. SH. DARTS, , COM. RUSTIC aggs and STRAW U'WINGS so it made a nice change to see a few micros and rack my inadequate brain as to the ID.
TRACHYCERA ADVENELLA unless I'm mistaken !

This one I'm not sure of.....any ideas welcome............................ Thanks Ben, hope you've settled in to your new gaff.
FLOUNCED RUSTIC


IRON PROMINENT



LESSER BROAD- BORDERED YELLOW UNDERWING




Had to put this fella in.....another slug meets his/her/its end





MARBLED BEAUTY showing orange background rather than my usual white ones






MAPLE PUG







VINE'S RUSTIC








YELLOW SHELL









1 comment: