WINE RACE 2016 .. MATTc380 .. TRENT 353 .. BEN 347 ...... Garden species:- Macros 357, Micros 365, Total 722

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Jan 18th...2011...Too cold, but a bonus

No traps out last night as temperatures hit freezing point, but I notched a little Brucie bonus when I found this Dark Chestnut on the brick vent of the dining room.
I have probably let this in, or inadvertently carried it in on my clothing the night before, as I use the dining room patio door to inspect the traps and walls during the evenings.
SO, a year first and my 2nd macro for the year list.
The "bottle of wine" challenge with Sir Matt of Upper Caldecote, thetrappingsofsuccess, has resumed and already I am 3-2 down (macros).
I was thoroughly whipped last year, losing by 40, so a big effort is required.
I still have to pay my debt of one bottle of classy red wine for last years defeat.....a nice Bulgarian maybe !
......................................................................................................................................
DARK CHESTNUT

1 comment:

  1. If it's to be Bulgarian, you'll be drinking it alone...............

    ReplyDelete