WINE RACE 2016 .. MATTc380 .. TRENT 353 .. BEN 347 ...... Garden species:- Macros 357, Micros 365, Total 722

Thursday 30 August 2012

28th Aug .. Trap results

Clearer night, bright fullish moon, breezy. cooler.
The weather is feeling positively autumnal and going by past records, Sallow spp and Black Rustic will appear very soon.
The wine bet is a Dells Disaster and to be honest, if I was Paddy Power I would be paying out early.
Captain Trappings is on 217 with a Plain/Shaded Pug pending and I am 14 macro species behind.
Even the bad year is no excuse,  on the same date last year my 2011 total  would have still been 2 species behind Matts 2012 list !
Nothing new last night but I did get my second Canary-shouldered Thorn and 4th Old Lady, plus a Dichrorampha for gen det.
Juniper Webber and Agonopterix arenella were the pick of the micros.

Canary-shouldered Thorn ... Ennomos alniaria 

Agonopteris arenella
Juniper Webber ... Dichomeris marginella

No comments:

Post a Comment