WINE RACE 2016 .. MATTc380 .. TRENT 353 .. BEN 347 ...... Garden species:- Macros 357, Micros 365, Total 722

Sunday 6 November 2011

5th Nov 2011...The Dells garden

Overnight min temp 6.1 deg C...slight breeze, overcast, damp. noisy !
For the first time this year the #2 Skinner near the house drew a blank.
The #1 Skinner attracted just 4 moths of 3 species.
No regular patrols of the traps due to an evenings soiree at the Trappings domicile with friends.
Much ghee based cholesterol was eaten, highly spiced, and red wine was quaffed.
During a ciggy break (Yeah I know !) I checked the Captains traps and alerted him to his 250th macro moth of the year, Dark Sword-grass.
I was tempted to pot it up and hide it but the angel on my right shoulder triumphed over the devil on my left and he is now 3 macros ahead of me for the year !
Tally :-
2 x Shuttle-shaped Dart
1 x Yellow-line Quaker
1 x Plutella xylostella...Diamond-back Moth
2 x "Space Explorer" rocket sticks

No comments:

Post a Comment