WINE RACE 2016 .. MATTc380 .. TRENT 353 .. BEN 347 ...... Garden species:- Macros 357, Micros 365, Total 722

Thursday 11 August 2011

10th Aug 2011...Improving

Overnight min temp :- 13.3 deg.....windy
Nothing exciting in the traps but at least it was 5 deg warmer and looks to be even warmer tonight with the wind dropping.

COLEOPHORA HEMEROBIELLA

BLASTOBASIS ADUSTELLA

TOADFLAX PUG

GELECHIA SENTICETELLA

PHYCITA ROBORELLA
The wind didn't blow anything exotic into my garden but numbers were up and 41 species were recorded.

2 comments:

  1. Foxglove? Looks like a Toadflax to me............

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's on my list as Toadflax so why did I type Foxglove ?
    It's defo a Toadflax. I hate getting old !
    I been blogging as July for two days as well...early alzheimers

    ReplyDelete