WINE RACE 2016 .. MATTc380 .. TRENT 353 .. BEN 347 ...... Garden species:- Macros 357, Micros 365, Total 722

Wednesday 10 August 2011

9th AUGUST 2011...Memorable

Overnight min temp:- 8.6 deg
Nothing memorable in the traps as the mini slump continues. It looks like warming up a little over the next few days but the wind, along with a full moon won't improve the catches. I'm setting the traps though, hoping for an odd blow-in.
The memorable news was the birth of my 7th grandchild, a boy named Dexter, to my daughter Nikki and husband Rupert. Congrats to both.

2 comments:

  1. I put your date error yesterday down to a senior moment, but seeing as you've continued I ought to mention that it is, in fact, August ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No way ! it cant be, August is a warm month !

    ReplyDelete